Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Syberworld


Per suggestion from one of my blog fans, I am going to blog more about everyday stuff, and not just about politics. Today is the first day I do that. Here goes:




______________
Creed Thoughts

Hey-o, everyone out there in SyberWorld. It’s old Creed Bratton coming at your again, here from my perch as a Quality Assurance Manager at Dunder Mifflin paper. Just a few observations on the world around me.


What do you guys think is the best kind of car? To me, you can’t beat motorcycles. They’re small, and dangerous.


I got into a car accident yesterday and I just took off. It didn’t look too bad. The guy was making a big deal out of it, but come on – dogs don’t live forever.

_____

You should know where thats from. The season finale was good, Jan got fake tits. She is funny. I hope they dont pursue the Pam/Michael storyline too much. I think they need more Creed. He is the man.

I started working my new job high atop the Title Tower in Chicago. I am a legal assistant for some bad ass corporate law firm so I have temporarily sold my soul while Im saving up for grad school. I am at a very convenient location, right across the street from the main subway terminal downtown which keeps my commute to a short twenty minutes, because the El is so slow. I am also next door to a huge outdoor plaza (Daley Plaza) where this week they are having Asian Festival, which I go watch while enjoying the nice weather at lunch. Yesterday I saw a very beautiful South Korean ballet troupe perform. Today was not so good. Some Asian-American kid played drums. I didnt see the benefit in me watching that, nor any cultural importance.

Any day now, billions and billions of underground shrimp sized bugs called Cicadas will come above ground from their 17 year hibernation and reak havoc on the midwest. Im looking forward to it. It sounds cool.


Sunday I went to a Catholic Mass that was partially in Polish. The new priest, recently ordained by the local Archdiocese, was from Poland. He was so happy he was fighting back the tears, his family was there, and sitting in the front row. They were taking flash-photographs of him using their new digital cameras. At first, before I knew who they were, I thought it was inappropriate to use flash-photography in Church. But I suppose I would be proud if my son became a priest. Although Im not Catholic and dont intend to raise my children that way so its a moot point.

Well, that's all I can think of. Peace out Syberworld

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Au naturale baby, that's how I like 'em. Swing low sweet chariots.

-Creed

Me said...

very impresed with your writing skills....writing about your train experience is excellent.....I look forward to reading more!